I dont know what happened to me nowadays,
ppl dont seems to have much to talk to me so am i.
suddenly i felt like an non-existed person in this world.
my whole life now is just me myself in my bedroom and TVs, dramaseries, movies.
Darn i dont know what is going on.
Or perhaps theres' nothing going on actually?
My life now don't seems to have much interactions and i find myself introvert at times.
Everyone always gone missing after i have such a nice communication with them.
Seems like a awesome relationship slowly sink down and die off that way.
People changed like everything was very hot and suddenly the next day it went north poles living with Polar bears.
One of my friend tells that she got no topic with me.
This explains how boring am i.
Yeah, and maybe i'm not interesting at all so that's why there's no topic w me.
I felt so much more like a substitute and cafeteria to all.
Wtf am i? Not your freaking substitute babe.
I guess imma pathetic.
Socializing seems to be something i just got kicked out from.
My friendships with all, idk if ppl actually really treasure it and do make an effort to revive this friendship.
I just realised how pathetic my bigday was.


As I was typing, there are few friends in my mind i'm referring to.
And more or less, i seems like a substitute to them.
Maybe i don't really worth anything to anyone.
An empty shell..

0 comments: