The day kinda suck.
Blardy no mood at first.
But later better a lil.
Nobody ever cares dont you think?
yeah, whatever.
shouldn't have expected so much.
and now causes both parties so much trouble all because of my stupid day.
Another bad day like last year's.
I know you all don't care at all, don't deny.
Just like my mom said,
birthday so what? you think ppl will care? STOP DREAMING.

But anyway,
i had quite some fun with the surprise by Jace, Nev, Jo.
Thanks for making my sad face a lil lighten up.
and,
thanks for the last min decision,
but i'm still quite disappointed.
you all know i'm sad right so you all got no choice but to take up the risk to ask your parents right?
Idk what i really am to you my friends out there.
Do i really mean something or that's just what i think?
kay, bye.
had real fun with the drums and worship team.
another year like that.

0 comments: