Practice.

I'm here to crap, hello.
Just to update my dying blog.
I'm so lazy to not make it die.

Schools nowadays are bored.
Especially after pmr, go sch to crap,laugh,fart,sleep,daydream etc etc then say byebye to friends. gahh. But anyway, today is a little more fun than usual.
Practice for tmr's christmas concert.
Our school drums are really pathetic.
all the parts missing, but yah it is still usable.
The tune sounds real bad, the bass drum unstable, paddle damn risky.
anytime it might just breakdown.
So, to be safe, rent a drum.
Anyhow, luckily we managed to get a new drum set as in having it for just a day.
The tune is totally amazing, so i guess everything will sound better than today's rehearsal.

My moma messed up my clothes folded nicely.

Havin' cold warr with her. HERHH!

done updating, byes lolalola.

rock' n roll tomorrow! Woohoo!

TA.

0 comments: