MISSION RAT KILLING

Damn shit today.
Its Easter and its the day rat came to my house to celebrate.
Dad is off to Bangi, left me and momma at home.
I saw rat at the backyard and told mom.
She was afraid cause dad's not at home cuz he normally does the killing.
and she cant go to the back to cook wash etc.
Well, i was doing my hw halfway thru, and then she ask me to teman her catch&kill.
The process was damn scary and funny. Lol.
Momma poured hot water everywhere and then the rat ran everywhere and then she scream -.-
32cups of hot water only it died.
thought it was dead yknow, we so happy, lookin for the mayat alr.
sekali it came out of nowhere, and it was like running towards me.
We went like OMG and scream like crazy then run away.
and i got my butt banged. dk got blueblack not, I need massage.
Poured hot water again and mom whack it h a r d.
She was like, 'if its pengsan not dead how? whack again.'
and again,
she started cursin the rat and then talked to the rat -.-
WHY YOU COME TO MY HOUSE?! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET LA MADE UP MY WHOLE KITCHEN A MESS. *whacks smacks again*
ahduii, pity the rat la.
Then she say somemore,' Pity ah? ask it to sleep with you wan?'
yucks. hahahaha. Pain la my butt.




1 comments:

cuteness la, I miss you la...=P message or talk to me , when you see this message lo...

~Chi CHa Men~~~